Have you ever called a company to speak with a live representative, only to press button after button using a robotic-voice automated system? At Liberty National, we value your time as a business owner and want you to get the service you need when you need it.
Our one‐on‐one service offers a state‐licensed insurance professional who:
- You can call directly, who will even come to your business when it’s convenient for you
- Will provide a FREE consultation to evaluate your insurance needs and show how a Section 125 Cafeteria Plan offers tax savings for you and your employees
- Will work directly with personnel who manages your company’s payroll and benefits administration
Access to a Variety of Benefits
Liberty National offers a wide range of supplemental insurance benefits:
- Final expenses
- Life insurance
- Critical illness
- Hospital confinement
Top reasons to provide access to life insurance benefits to your employees:
- 50% of American families say they need more life insurance
- Approximately 40% of American consumers say purchasing life insurance in the event of premature death and to pay for funeral expenses is a top priority
- 2 in 10 households prefer to buy life insurance at work because it may cost less and premium payment through payroll deduction is convenient
Source: Facts of Life 2014, LIMRA
Access to Optional Noninsurance Discount Program
For most small businesses – the majority having less than 10 employees, insurance premiums are 18% higher than that of large companies*. Changes in healthcare laws under the Affordable Care Act allow a tax credit for eligible small businesses if insurance is purchased through the State Exchange. Each State Exchange determines the eligibility requirements, so some businesses may not qualify for a tax credit.
Liberty National understands the cost constraints some employers may face in providing insurance benefits and offers a optional noninsurance discount program you can provide employees access to at no-cost.
Through the Liberty National Discount Card♦ program, your employees have access to:
- Eye care
- Chiropractic care, and
- Prescription drugs
*Healthcare Statistics: Small business and the healthcare crisis; Small Business Majority, 2014.
♦Liberty National Discount Card is not insurance. Enrolled employees pay no-cost for plan membership for one year. Plan members are obligated to pay for all healthcare services, but will receive a discount from providers contracted with the discount medical plan organization. Discounts vary by provider type and services provided.